RX-7 Custom Replacement Seat Covers (Sold In Pairs - Price Includes Shipping*) -1979-83 RX-7 Hi-Back Style - Are your original RX-7 seat covers an ugly, torn mess? Although the original seat covers in your car once looked great, time has taken its toll and your seats are probably showing severe signs of age.
Racing Beat offers a complete true upholstery kit for your RX-7 seats at a great price! Not a simple slip-on cover, these full replacement RX-7 seat covers are intended to replace the existing covers and provide a showroom-new look for your seats. Hand-crafted in the USA using heavyweight vinyl materials, these seat covers will bring new life back to the interior of your beloved RX-7. Designed on the original patterns of the factory seats, these form-fitting covers will extend the life of your seats for years to come.
These covers are not some generic, off-brand mass produced product - Racing Beat has worked closely with a local upholstery shop to carefully recreate seat covers that were patterned after the original covers on the RX-7. We've selected materials and colors that closely match the original seat covers and follow your order through the manufacturing process to ensure that you receive exactly what you're expecting We give a hardy thumbs-up to the quality and workmanship of these covers, we think you'll agree!
Color/Material Selection: Custom Colors and Fabrics
Here is your chance to be creative with the selection of seat colors and materials for replacement seat covers for your RX-7! Use the step-by-step Custom Selector to select your own color custom combinations.
- The outer side bolsters, seat backs, and headrests are covered in vinyl material. If you are interested in a full-faced tweed or velour seat (outer side bolsters as shown in the sample photos above), please contact us directly via phone or email to place your order.
- The upper and lower seat inserts can be ordered with either vinyl, velour, or tweed fabric material. The color of the inserts can be the same as the side bolsters, seat backs and headrests - or you can select a contrasting color.
Material Selection Tips:
1. Select colors that compliment each other - two-tone grey, blue or tan seats are popular combinations.
2. The velour and tweed fabrics offer a "breathable" surface for the seating and backrest area of the seats, while also providing more "grip" against clothing during aggressive driving.
3. The embossed Basketweave and Perforated Vinyl (available in Black only) can be selected for use in the insert areas of the seats.
Colors: The colors and fabrics shown in the selection chart are not intended to be exact matches to the factory colors, but are close representations of the original colors. The colors shown on your monitor may differ from the actual vinyl colors! If you are concerned about the color, please request a sample color swatch prior to placing your order. Please include your material and color selections along with your name and mailing address.
Specifications: All covers are sold in pairs and are specifically designed and tailored to fit the original factory seats. Manufactured using fabric-backed material. Hand cut and sewn in the USA.
Complete Kits: These seat covers are offered as complete kits and are created so you can undertake installation yourself or provide your installer with everything they will need. Included with each kit are covers, hog-ring pliers, a supply of hog-rings, and instructions.
Delivery: Each pair of seat covers is manufactured specifically to order. Your seat covers will normally ship within 10-14 business days from the time that we receive your order. (Shipping is via Fed Ex Ground and delivery is normally 3-7 business days from date of shipping.)
Payment: Your credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed.
Return Policy - Upholstery kits built to order and are not returnable. Please select your colors and materials carefully before placing your order. Sample color swatches will be provided upon request, please include your material and color selections in your email message along with your name and mailing address.
*Prices include shipping and handling charges to destinations in the continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Post). Shipping to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada will be sent via USPS (US Postal Service) and a $40.00 (US) shipping charge will be added during checkout. For all other international destinations, contact us via phone or email for a shipping quote.
Made in the USA under license by Racing Beat, Inc.