Energy Suspension Hyper-Flex Complete Polyurethane Bushing Kit -1986-91 RX-7 - Replace your old, worn stock RX-7 bushings and see just what you are missing with the handling performance of your RX-7. The Hyper-Flex complete suspension kit offered for the 1986-91 RX-7 is packed with over 70+ replacement components and includes the following:
- Ball joint boot set
- Front control arm bushings and sleeves
- Rear control arm bushings and sleeves
- Tie rod dust boots set
- Front sway bar bushings and clamps (24mm OD - For stock RX-7 sway bar only - not for use with larger aftermarket bars.)
- Rear sway bar bushings (14mm OD - for stock RX-7 sway bar only - not for use with larger aftermarket bars.)
- Front and rear end link set (for 86-88 RX-7 models only)
While some of these components can be easily replaced, it is recommended that components of this set be professionally installed if you are unfamiliar with this type of work. It is also recommended that a workshop manual or guide be purchased prior to undertaking this installation effort for proper guidance with disassembly, reassembly and torque specifications.
All Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing kits include a manufacturer-backed limited 2-year warranty against defects in workmanship or materials. All bushings are supplied as black color. Actual kit shown in photo.